- News & Updates
- Explore Paoli
- Plan & Buy
- Ski and Snowboard
- Snow Tubing
- Season Passes
- Learning Center
- Getting Here
- Gift Cards
- Groups Schools Scouts
- Events & More
Master the Mountain (MTM) is Paoli Peaks' program for school and adult ski clubs to receive excellent benefits on seasonal products through the power of group purchasing. MTM Schools and Clubs require a minimum at 15 members (ages 7 and older) and receive discounted rates on seasonal passes and seasonal rentals, plus member and leader rewards!
MASTER THE MOUNTAIN SET-UP
Gather 15 members for your school or club group and have the leader contact our MTM Coordinator at (812) 653-8222 or email email@example.com to receive pricing information and set up an account. IF YOU ARE A CLUB/SCHOOL MEMBER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR ORGANIZER WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROGRAM.
MTM clubs and schools will have the option to collect season pass orders via paper form or by setting up an online purchase account (or both).
Distribute pricing and purchasing information to your club members and encourage them to purchase by the December 7, 2012 deadline. Paoli Peaks staff can assist with providing brochures and flyers or attending your group events to help promote the club.
Monitor your club's sales through our online administrator page, then on the pre-determined date, Paoli Peaks will reward credits to your club bases on purchases.
PARENT & MEMBER INFORMATION
- Please be responsible to help avoid being injured or injuring someone else. It is important you read and understand Your Responsibility Code prior to visiting the slopes for the first time each season.
- All benefits and rewards that are added onto the season passes require the Passholder and pass card to be present at the time of redemption.
- The last day to purchase an MTM pass through you school or club is Friday, December 7, 2012. No exceptions will be made.
- Passes purchased via paper order forms must be turned into your Club/School Leader, not Paoli Peaks.
- If you are buying a pass via a paper order form, please make check out to "Paoli Peaks" and include the passholder's name in the Memo area.
- ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING CLUB AND PASS INFORMATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR LEADER.