- News & Updates
- Explore Paoli
- Plan & Buy
- Ski and Snowboard
- Snow Tubing
- Season Passes
- Learning Center
- Getting Here
- Gift Cards
- Groups Schools Scouts
- Events & More
ARCTIC BLAST SNOW TUBING GROUP RATES
Another fabulous, fun group outing perfect for all ages and ability types!
WHAT IS SNOW TUBING LIKE? See for yourself....CLICK HERE!
2012/2013 Tubing Hours
Days Open Hours Open
Friday 4pm - 2am
Saturday 10am -2am
Sunday 10am - 8pm
Tubing Sessions are 3 hours long. Session begins at time of purchase. View regular tubing rates. For more information on Rates and Hours for a specific date, see our CALENDAR or view our Holiday Hours. Price includes the use of the snow tube, snow tube runs and the snow tube lift. One person per tube. Tube availability may be limited, and is on a first-come first-serve basis. Children under the age of 6 require adult supervision while tubing. All ages must purchase a tubing ticket. Prices and Times are subject to change without notice. TUBING FAQ
RESERVE NOW! See below for details...
Tubing Group Requirements:
- 15 or more Tubers
- $100 deposit at time of reservation 72 hrs in advance
- Paoli Peaks accepts Cash, Organizational Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express
If you have 50+, we'll open the Tube Hill just for you! Call the Group office for more information - (812) 723-4696 ext. 236, email@example.com
$2 off Regular Priced Tubing Tickets per person --> Price is $23 per person for a 3-hour session
- Reservations are required 72 hours in advanced.
- Call the group office at 812-723-4696 ext. 236 or email Groupsales@paolipeaks.com to get your reservation started!
- ALL Group participants will need to sign our Tubing Waiver. Download now for an easier and faster check in.
- If estimated participants change significantly, please update the group office before arrival. Balance due will be calculated based on the final numbers reported at check-in. Final numbers may not fall below the minimum of 15 participants.
- Group Tube arrival times may be limited during peak times (i.e. Weekends and Holidays).
- When final payment is made by cash, check, or credit card, a single card or check must be used.
- It is crucial for all participants of a Tubing Group to arrive at the same time. Tubing tickets have a time limit of 3 hours. Once a payment is made, ticket are printed and the clock starts ticking. Tubing time begins 15 minutes after the tickets are printed.
- We don't want you to miss a minute of the fun... and that includes the leader! Be ready to tube BEFORE your leader picks up, pays for, and has tickets printed.
- Due to time limits, tubing tickets cannot be pre-printed.
- Tubing Groups cannot be combined with ski/board groups to arrive at the minimum of 15 participants.
- There are no refunds due to weather or slope conditions. There is a rescheduling fee of $50. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Although every precaution is taken to ensure accuracy, errors or misunderstandings in price, quantity, and/or specifications may occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors.
NOTE: Lifts close for slope preparation, 3 am – 9 am. All times and prices are subject to change without notice. Rental Equipment and Tubes are subject to availability - first come, first serve basis - and cannot be reserved. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds due to weather or slope conditions. Cash, Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX, and Organizational Check welcome. Tickets are not replaceable if lost. Tickets are nontransferable and non-refundable. If an individual is caught without a ticket, the individual or individuals will be required to pay the full price of a Snow Pass (lift ticket) plus a $50 administration fee. If the offending individual(s) do not comply with this policy, they are hereby informed that they will be retained until the police arrive and are processed for "theft of services". Group cancelations will result in loss of $100 deposit. There is a fee of $50 to reschedule a Group Trip.