- News & Updates
- Explore Paoli
- Plan & Buy
- Ski and Snowboard
- Snow Tubing
- Season Passes
- Learning Center
- Getting Here
- Gift Cards
- Groups Schools Scouts
- Events & More
Snow Monsters makes learning the basics and the more advanced elements of winter sports for kids EASY and FUN! Classes are divided by students' abilities and safety always comes first. Students have their own designated space to learn, improve and play while parents can enjoy freedom on the slopes!
SNOW MONSTER MAGIC TEES --> $12
Available in Short Sleeve (XS-XLg) and Long Sleeve (S-XLg)
Graphic changes color in the sun! The brighter it is outside, the quicker it changes to color!!
Available for purchase at the Main Ticket Windows.
Snow Monsters is available for Skiing Lessons --> 5-12 and Snowboarding Lessons --> 7-12. The smallest children's ski boot available is size 7 and the smallest snowboard boot available is size 13.
When is this program offered?
- Holidays (includes Holiday Week, MLK Monday, and President's Day Monday)
- Session 1: 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Session 2: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Registration is open 1 hour prior to the start of the session
- Children need to be completely ready to go and in the Snow Monsters room 15 minutes before the start of the session.
Snow Monsters Room inside the Paoli Peaks Lodge
- Snow Pass, Rental, & Lesson Package --> $77
- Snow Pass and Lesson --> $60
- Lesson Only --> $45
- Snow Monsters Add On--> $20
- We offer a 3HR Add On lesson for the afternoon session. "Add On" tickets can only be used for the child who participated in the Morning session. "Add On" tickets will be available for purchase starting at 1pm on the days Snow Monsters is available.
- Helmet Rental --> $10
- Snack is included (Crackers or Cookie and Drink)
Please dress your children appropriately for the weather. Take the conditions of the day into consideration and plan ahead so your child will be safe and comfortable. Remember to dress them in layers...layers can always be removed or added if they have them. Calf of Knee length non-cotton socks (1 pair) is best. Water resistant gloves are a must!...please, no knitted gloves...they soak up water fast and snow sticks to them. Children must stay warm and dry in order to have fun and enjoy the wonderful sport of skiing or snowboarding. Remember - A warm and dry kid is a happy kid!! Check out the Beginner's Guide for more information.